This is a really easy jacket potato based meal. I usually make it when I have an avacado that is ripe and ready. Really filling and full of flavour.
- Serves 1
- Total Time: 15 mins (Prep: 3 mins, Cooking: 12 mins)
- Difficulty: Easy
- Suitability: Pescetarian, Vegetarian
Ingredients (Cost £1.74 per serving):
- 1 medium Potato – 16p (16p each, loose from Aldi)
- 2 tablespoons (20g) Organic Slightly Salted Butter – 14p (£1.70 for 250g from Asda)
- Organic Avacado – 82p (£3.28 for 4 small avacados on offer from Abel & Cole)
- 6 Organic Plum Tomatoes (25g) – 60p (£3 for 250g from Abel & Cole)
- 1 tablespoon (15g) Salad Cream – 2p (59p for 520g from Aldi)
- Pour half of the yoghurt into a bowl or clear glass.
- Wash the blueberries and place on top of the yoghurt.
Do you love jacket potatoes as much as me? What’s your favourite jacket potato topping? Are you a quick microwave jacket potato or an oven jacket potato person? Comments your thoughts below.
‘Haters gonna hate, potatoes gonna potate’
Passionate about preserving the planet.